This week I have been going through the photos that I took and getting them ready for my website and catalogue with the help of photoshop.
Some of the photos came out with a lot of glare on them which I didn’t see in the studio light. Photographing paintings isn’t my strongest point, and because the paintings aren’t varnished yet there is a lot of shine in certain areas from where I have glazed which made it a bit tricky to photo.
However the photos where I turned the main room light off came out a lot better and once photoshopped/ cropped, I think they have come out okay.
I have recently had a few enquiries about prints, and I am currently scanning some paintings ready for printing. These prints will hopefully be available on my website and through my Instagram in the next few months.